Delivery & Returns
UPDATE - ALL ORDERS PLACED BEFORE 2nd JAN ARE NOW BEING PROCESSED AND WILL BE DISPATCHED TODAY.
Please note that no orders will be processed or dispatched from the 23rd December 2023 until 2nd January 2024 to allow our staff to spend time with their family over the festive period. All orders will be processed as normal from the 2nd January 2023.
UK 48 Tracked (Royal Mail / EVRI) - £3.95 (2 to 4 working days)
UK Free Delivery (Royal Mail / EVRI) Tracked on orders over £30.00 (2 to 5 working days)
UK Express Delivery - £5.95 (1 to 2 working days)
UK Channel Islands (Guernsey, Jersey) - £8.95 (3 to 5 working days)
EUROPE - £14.95 (5 to 7 working days) (Taxes and import duties paid by receiver, contact us for more information)
Orders received before 12 Noon Monday - Friday will be dispatched the same day - please note that at peak seasons there could be small delays in dispatching orders.
Orders received after 12 Noon, and on bank holidays and weekends will be dispatched on the next working day (Warehouse opening hours - Monday - Friday)
**Please note that should an order be returned due to refusal of delivery, failure to arrange re-delivery or failure to collect from the postal service. the items will be refunded in full on receipt of the items minus postage charges incurred.
We are happy to offer our customers a 14 day return policy providing that:
• Garments have not been worn or washed
• Garments are free from marks, stains or smells.
• Garments are returned with all original labels/packaging †
Please complete and enclose the returns form included within your parcel and send to-:
DML Jeans (Returns)
17a Cobra Court
Returns are posted at customer’s expense. It is advised that item is sent via recorded mail as we cannot take responsibility for items lost in the mail. We aim to refund within 3 to 5 working days of the parcel being received. Please note that we are unable to offer exchanges at this time.
* Please note, next day delivery is not available to -: AB30-38, AB44-56, FK17-99, G83, IV1-28, IV30-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-33, PA34-40, PH18-26, PH30, PH31-41, PH49-50, HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles or Isle of Wight. We will endeavour to deliver orders to the above addresses within 2 days although this service is not guaranteed.
† Please note that DML jeans reserves the right to refuse refunds for items that have been worn or purposefully damaged. In this event goods will be shipped back to customer at customers cost.
RETURNS FROM OUTSIDE OF THE UK
Shipments to Europe / Worldwide
Export update: Your EU & Worldwide delivery & returns may be affected.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Orders are always shipped from the England, UK.
Read below what this means for you.
How do I pay the VAT?
The prices on the UK based website are all including VAT, however, when selecting a delivery and billing address from outside of the UK, the VAT will be deducted from your final amount to pay online allowing for costs charged by customs. All prices at checkout are deducted by the current UK tax rate. Therefore, you don’t pay taxes twice when customs issue their charges to you, as we have already deducted at point of payment.
How do I pay for import duties and custom fees?
You will receive an email from the couriers once your order has been collected from our warehouse. This will contain a link for you to make payment of the customs fees that have been determined by your Government.
Please check with your Revenue department regarding these charges.
If you refuse delivery due to charges or charges are not settled with customs in time and goods are returned to us, we reserve the right to pass on any associated costs back to you which will be deducted out of any refunds that are due.
Can I return my articles for free?
Cost of return is outlined in our return policy, as normal, if the item is faulty or you have been incorrectly delivered a product, we will cover the cost of return through your refund. Otherwise, the cost of return postage would be your own liability.
How do I return my purchase?
We recommend using a tracked carrier service which provides insurance for the value of the items you return or provides you with proof of shipment at minimum.
Before returning your items, please email in to email@example.com with your name, order number and reason for return, you will then be issued with an authorisation code and commercial invoices.
Make sure the items you want to return are properly packaged and all labels are intact. We do not accept returns on any worn items.
- Put the item(s) you wish to return in the box/bag
- Fill in the returns sheet that is included in your parcel
- You will be provided with commercial invoices for overseas returns goods once you have emailed in to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For overseas returns you must print FOUR commercial invoices, attach THREE to your return and take ONE to your carrier.
- Bring your package to a drop-off point from your chosen carrier. Please make sure you keep the shipping receipt as proof of return
Please return your parcel and to-:
DML Jeans (Returns)
17a Cobra Court