TERMS, CONDITIONS AND PROCEEDINGS FOR THE FACE OF DML COMPETITION 2017.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Candidates will submit only one image which must be of either their face of a full body image only. No pictures showing just one half of the face or images with ‘Snapchat’ filters will be put up for consideration. Applicants that send in their photo for the competition must give full permission for this photo to be shared across the internet and social media.
Denim Merchants and Branded Lab PR hosting the ‘FACE OF DML’ competition withhold the right to refuse any images received from applicants that may be seen as offensive and/or inappropriate to any party and will not allow these images to be considered for the competition.
Candidates that submit their photos sooner than others will benefit from having more time to gain likes on their picture from followers which will enhance their chance of being shortlisted however this does not eliminate a candidate’s chances of being selected if they apply at a later date. DML Jeans hold the right to select whoever they see fit for being the face of their brand.
The prize of £200 worth of DML jeans is taken on the retail price and the winner may select as many pairs as they wish that add up to and no more of the value of £200 retail price.
The prize of the products from our contributors – VO5, Bulldog, Schwarzkopf and Toni&Guy has already been selected. DML and Branded Lab PR do not hold responsibility for any allergic reactions the winner may receive from using these products. The winner must take it upon themselves to read the labels and company information for ingredients if they have known allergies or otherwise to be certain they are safe for the individual.
The prize to be considered for signing with J’adore Models is 100% to the discretion of J’adore Models. The winner and any portfolio photos they may have will be sent to J’adore for consideration for signing but this is 100% not a guaranteed signing to the agency. Denim Merchants and Branded Lab PR hold no responsibility with the decision taken by J’adore models.
- The prize of being part of a photoshoot for the brand will be arranged for a suitable date for both the brand, the winner and the creative team but this will take place no later than 4 weeks after the winner has been notified.
The way the candidates will progress in the competition;
- Applicates will send in their photo for checking via the email address provided on the advert.
- If approved, this will then be added to our Facebook page under an album stating ‘BE THE FACE OF DML’. They are free to share this picture and album on their own pages to gather more ‘likes’ for themselves.
- Applicants pictures will be added into the competition at all times throughout the first selection phase. The first shortlisting phase will be open from Thursday 13th April until Thursday 11th May after which candidates will no longer be allowed to apply.
- All entries will then be looked at by DML Jeans and Branded Lab PR and a shortlist will be made from the top entries that have the most ‘likes’ on their pictures and also people whom we believe have potential to continue in the competition.
- The shortlisted candidate’s pictures will then be added to a new album on DML’s facebook page (‘BE THE FACE OF DML – SHORTLIST’) where no pictures will have any advantages of previous likes.
- The candidates will be free to share their pictures again to gain ‘likes’ to be in with a chance of winning. This second shortlist phase will run from Friday 12th May until midnight Tuesday 23rd May.
- The winner will be announced on Wednesday 24th May after a mutual decision from Branded Lab PR, DML Jeans and J’adore for the winner.
Once the date for the photoshoot is arranged, the winner will arrive at a central location in Manchester (transport location if travelling into Manchester city centre via public transport) and will be met by one of the team hosting the competition. They will then be brought to either a studio or location set and taken to have their hair and makeup done by a professional makeup artist and hair stylist. They will then be styled in our DML Jeans and will model alongside a professional model with a professional photographer for the new campaign.
Lunch will be provided on the day.
Travel expenses of up to £50 will be covered.
The winner will receive a digital copy of the images.
United Kingdom entries only.