1. The promoter is: DML Jeans whose registered office is at Unit 17A Cobra Court, Blackmore Road, Manchester M32 0QY
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 13 years or over except employees of DML Jeans and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organizations or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. The closing date for entry will be 29/10/2019 at 12:00 Midnight. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: Like & and tag a friend on the relevant post on Instagram, Follow @dmljeans on Instagram.
8. Three winners will be chosen at random.
9. The promoters are not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: 1 pair of jeans from DML's new collection (per winner).
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winner will be chosen: 30/10/2019
[at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter]
14. The winner will be notified by message within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Giveaway is split into two posts, the first found here: https://www.instagram.com/p/B34gyuaJ8Ru/ & the second promoted through facebook business manager. The winners will be randomly selected from both.